4.6

I was really happy with my order, the quality was good for the price and the items are really really cool.

I ordered from Germany and it took about 10 labor days to get to my place, and everything was in order.

I ordered some accesories and a bathing suit and they look just like the pictures, maybe go a size higher when it comes to the swimsuits and the clothing,

Over all I would definitely order again from this web site, and try new stuff, I think the prices are super cheap for the trendy clothes and accesories they have and the quality is not bad at all, try it by yourself.

This person wrote the review because of fair pricing of swimsuit from Zaful. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Zaful to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most prices. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Zaful for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Zaful?

Comments